1998 Fiat Coupe 20V Turbo LE Speed Red 168 - Close-Up Portrait Poster
In the Fiat Coupe, Fiat Centro Stile and Pininfarina collaborated to produce a stylish, assertive sports car. It is distinctly original and definitely Italian.
Released from 1993 - 2000, the Fiat Coupe was deemed a daring design from the Italian manufacturer with its’ two doors and four seats. The 20V Turbo could reach 0-62mph in 6.5 seconds, with a 5 speed manual gear box.
The LE (Limited Edition) variant had an external body kit and titanium grey details, whilst inside was a six-speed gear box, push button start and a unique numbered badge.
• Three size options:
- Large 50cm x 70cm
- Medium A3 (29.7cm x 42cm)
- Small A4 (21cm x 29.7cm)
• Printed on Heavy Weight 260 gsm Satin Photo Paper
• Highly detailed and stylised illustrations created in Adobe Illustrator
• Mount in a readily available frame to match your decor
• Delivered in secure, custom made boxes, for arrival in perfect condition
• Transform the space in your garage, home office, study, bedroom…
• The illustrations are designed to work great as a set alongside each other
mpec auto illustrations - transforming automotive passion through art
Delivery: Please allow 7 days for us to ship, as we may have to print to order. Order will then be sent by Royal Mail Signed For Service or Courier.
Returns: Sorry, returns are not accepted unless print is faulty. All return requests must be made within 48 hours of receipt.