1967 Shelby GT350 Mustang in Medium Gray Metallic - Landscape Poster
The Ford Mustang was launched in 1964 and sold over 400,000 models in the first year. Carroll Shelby, automotive designer and racing driver, built the GT350, a high-performance road version. This distinct new styling, with a powerful engine, gave impressive acceleration and was a fine example of classic mechanical engineering.
• Three size options:
- Large 50cm x 70cm
- Medium A3 (29.7cm x 42cm)
- Small A4 (21cm x 29.7cm)
• Printed on Heavy Weight 260 gsm Satin Photo Paper
• Highly detailed and stylised illustrations created in Adobe Illustrator
• Mount in a readily available frame to match your decor
• Delivered in secure, custom made boxes, for arrival in perfect condition
• Transform the space in your garage, home office, study, bedroom…
• The illustrations are designed to work great as a set alongside each other
mpec auto illustrations - transforming automotive passion through art
Delivery: Please allow 7 days for us to ship, as we may have to print to order. Order will then be sent by Royal Mail or DPD.
Returns: Sorry, returns are not accepted unless print is faulty. All return requests must be made within 48 hours of receipt.