1963 Morris Mini Cooper S
1964 Monte-Carlo Rally Winner 33 EJB - Portrait Poster
One of the most famous cars in the history of motorsport is the 33 EJB Mini Cooper S.
Winning the Monte-Carlo Rally for the first time in 1964, it was superbly driven to victory by Paddy Hopkirk.
• Three size options:
- Large 50cm x 70cm
- Medium A3 (29.7cm x 42cm)
- Small A4 (21cm x 29.7cm)
• Printed on Heavy Weight 260 gsm Satin Photo Paper
• Highly detailed and stylised illustrations created in Adobe Illustrator
• Mount in a readily available frame to match your decor
• Delivered in secure, custom made boxes, for arrival in perfect condition
• Transform the space in your garage, home office, study, bedroom…
• The illustrations are designed to work great as a set alongside each other
mpec auto illustrations - transforming automotive passion through art
Delivery: Please allow 7 days for us to ship, as we may have to print to order. Order will then be sent by Royal Mail or DPD.
Returns: Sorry, returns are not accepted unless print is faulty. All return requests must be made within 48 hours of receipt.