1982 Le Mans Rothmans Porsche 956 - Portrait Poster
Celebrating the 40th anniversary. The winning 1982 Le Mans Rothmans Porsche 956 of Derek Bell and Jacky Ickx. This car holds the all-time record for the fastest vehicle ever to lap the famed Nurburgring Nordschleife.
Designed by the engineering squad of Norbert Singer, Helmuth Bott and Hans Mezger, the new Porsche 956 boasted ground effect aerodynamics, a new chassis design and a cockpit that was a major leap in technical achievement.
• Three size options:
- Large 50cm x 70cm
- Medium A3 (29.7cm x 42cm)
- Small A4 (21cm x 29.7cm)
• Printed on Heavy Weight 260 gsm Satin Photo Paper
• Highly detailed and stylised illustrations created in Adobe Illustrator
• Mount in a readily available frame to match your decor
• Delivered in secure, custom made boxes, for arrival in perfect condition
• Transform the space in your garage, home office, study, bedroom…
• The illustrations are designed to work great as a set alongside each other
mpec auto illustrations - transforming automotive passion through art
Delivery: Please allow 7 days for us to ship, as we may have to print to order. Order will then be sent by Royal Mail Signed For Service or Courier.
Returns: Sorry, returns are not accepted unless print is faulty. All return requests must be made within 48 hours of receipt.