1998 BMW Z3 M Roadster in Estoril Blue Metallic 335 - Portrait Poster
BMW chose the Z3 to be their first modern mass-market roadster and the first new model to be produced in the United States. It was introduced in 1996, when Pierce Brosnan drove it as James Bond in GoldenEye, and then the last one rolled off the production line in 2002. The Z3 has quickly become a modern classic, so is a good investment for the future!
BMW M-badged cars have special drivetrain, suspension, interior trim and exterior modifications and have been tested and tuned at BMW’s private facility at the Nurburgring racing circuit in Germany.
• Three size options:
- Large 50cm x 70cm
- Medium A3 (29.7cm x 42cm)
- Small A4 (21cm x 29.7cm)
• Printed on Heavy Weight 260 gsm Satin Photo Paper
• Highly detailed and stylised illustrations created in Adobe Illustrator
• Mount in a readily available frame to match your decor
• Delivered in secure, custom made boxes, for arrival in perfect condition
• Transform the space in your garage, home office, study, bedroom…
• The illustrations are designed to work great as a set alongside each other
mpec auto illustrations - transforming automotive passion through art
Delivery: Please allow 7 days for us to ship, as we may have to print to order. Order will then be sent by Royal Mail Signed For Service or Courier.
Returns: Sorry, returns are not accepted unless print is faulty. All return requests must be made within 48 hours of receipt.