1989 BMW Z1 Roadster in Toprot 257 - Close Up Portrait Poster
BMW Z1 is a two-seat roadster produced from March 1989 to June 1991. It was based on the E30 3 Series platform. The Z1 featured unusual doors which, instead of opening outward or upward, dropped down into the door sills and had body panels which could easily be removed and replaced; the car could be driven with its body panels removed. Only 8,000 examples of the Z1 were produced and all were left hand drive, though that didn’t stop unofficial sales to UK.
• Large scale 50cm x 70cm (w x h)
• Printed on Heavy Weight 260 gsm Satin Photo Paper
• Highly detailed and stylised illustrations created in Adobe Illustrator
• Mount in a readily available frame to match your decor
• Delivered in secure, custom made boxes, for arrival in perfect condition
• Transform the space in your garage, home office, study, bedroom…
• The illustrations are designed to work great as a set alongside each other
mpec auto illustrations - transforming automotive passion through art
Delivery: Please allow 7 days for us to ship, as we may have to print to order. Order will then be sent by Royal Mail Signed For Service or Courier.
Returns: Sorry, returns are not accepted unless print is faulty. All return requests must be made within 48 hours of receipt.