1963 Morris Mini Cooper S
1964 Monte-Carlo Rally Winner 33 EJB - Portrait Text Poster
One of the most famous cars in the history of motorsport is the 33 EJB Mini Cooper S.
Winning the Monte Carlo Rally for the first time in 1964, it was superbly driven to victory by Paddy Hopkirk.
• Three size options:
- Large 50cm x 70cm
- Medium A3 (29.7cm x 42cm)
- Small A4 (21cm x 29.7cm)
• Printed on Heavy Weight 260 gsm Satin Photo Paper
• Highly detailed and stylised illustrations created in Adobe Illustrator
• Mount in a readily available frame to match your decor
• Delivered in secure, custom made boxes, for arrival in perfect condition
• Transform the space in your garage, home office, study, bedroom…
• The illustrations are designed to work great as a set alongside each other
mpec auto illustrations - transforming automotive passion through art
Delivery: Please allow 7 days for us to ship, as we may have to print to order. Order will then be sent by Royal Mail or DPD.
Returns: Sorry, returns are not accepted unless print is faulty. All return requests must be made within 48 hours of receipt.