1965 Austin Mini Cooper S in Tartan Red RD-9 - Landscape Poster
Designed by Alex Issigonis, the original Mini was considered an icon of the 1960’s, and was popular amongst a broad spectrum of the population, including film and music stars. The Mini Cooper S was a performance version, produced in collaboration with John Cooper, who saw the potential of the Mini for competition. However, despite the plan for the engine to only be used for racing, regular road drivers just couldn’t resist its' power.
• Three size options:
- Large 50cm x 70cm
- Medium A3 (29.7cm x 42cm)
- Small A4 (21cm x 29.7cm)
• Printed on Heavy Weight 260 gsm Satin Photo Paper
• Highly detailed and stylised illustrations created in Adobe Illustrator
• Mount in a readily available frame to match your decor
• Delivered in secure, custom made boxes, for arrival in perfect condition
• Transform the space in your garage, home office, study, bedroom…
• The illustrations are designed to work great as a set alongside each other
mpec auto illustrations - transforming automotive passion through art
Delivery: Please allow 7 days for us to ship, as we may have to print to order. Order will then be sent by Royal Mail or DPD.
Returns: Sorry, returns are not accepted unless print is faulty. All return requests must be made within 48 hours of receipt.