1974 BMW 2002 Turbo in Polaris Silver - Landscape Poster
Launched at the 1973 Frankfurt Motor Show, the BMW 2002 Turbo was the marque’s first turbo-charged production car.
Only 1672 models were produced between September 1973 and November 1974, all staying in Europe, with 68 to the UK, and only 614 were in Polaris Silver.
With riveted fender flares, massive front spoiler and motorsport graphics, the rear wheel drive, turbo-charged fuel-injected 2.0l engine produces 170bhp.
• Three size options:
- Large 50cm x 70cm
- Medium A3 (29.7cm x 42cm)
- Small A4 (21cm x 29.7cm)
• Printed on Heavy Weight 260 gsm Satin Photo Paper
• Highly detailed and stylised illustrations created in Adobe Illustrator
• Mount in a readily available frame to match your decor
• Delivered in secure, custom made boxes, for arrival in perfect condition
• Transform the space in your garage, home office, study, bedroom…
• The illustrations are designed to work great as a set alongside each other
mpec auto illustrations - transforming automotive passion through art
Delivery: Please allow 7 days for us to ship, as we may have to print to order. Order will then be sent by Royal Mail or DPD.
Returns: Sorry, returns are not accepted unless print is faulty. All return requests must be made within 48 hours of receipt.