1970 Salzburg Porsche 917 KH Coupé - Landscape Poster
The Porsche 917 is one of the outstanding technical achievements of Professor Ferdinand Porsche from the early 20th century. It’s success is world renowned and considered by many as the greatest racing car of all time having won titles including the prestigious 24-Hour Le Mans, 12 hours of Sebring and the Daytona 24 hour sports car championship.
This poster shows the Salzburg Porsche that won overall victory at Le Mans in 1970. This No. 23, red and white liveried car, was driven through a very wet and foggy 24 hours by Hans Herrmann and Richard Attwood. Upon their return to Stuttgart, they paraded triumphantly through the city to City Hall.
• Three size options:
- Large 50cm x 70cm
- Medium A3 (29.7cm x 42cm)
- Small A4 (21cm x 29.7cm)
• Printed on Heavy Weight 260 gsm Satin Photo Paper
• Highly detailed and stylised illustrations created in Adobe Illustrator
• Mount in a readily available frame to match your decor
• Delivered in secure, custom made boxes, for arrival in perfect condition
• Transform the space in your garage, home office, study, bedroom…
• The illustrations are designed to work great as a set alongside each other
mpec auto illustrations - transforming automotive passion through art
Delivery: Please allow 7 days for us to ship, as we may have to print to order. Order will then be sent by Royal Mail Signed For Service or Courier.
Returns: Sorry, returns are not accepted unless print is faulty. All return requests must be made within 48 hours of receipt.