1983 Volkswagen Golf GTI in Mars Red LA3A - Landscape Poster
The Golf GTI debuted in March 1975 at the Frankfurt Motor Show and became a 'Hot Hatch' with everyone having heard of a VW Golf GTI. The ‘Sport Golf’ was initially an after-hours project for a group of VW engineers, but management eventually approved a limited run of 5,000 cars. However, GTI production
• Large scale 70cm x 50cm (w x h)
• Printed on Heavy Weight 260 gsm Satin Photo Paper
• Highly detailed and stylised illustrations created in Adobe Illustrator
• Mount in a readily available frame to match your decor
• Delivered in secure, custom made boxes, for arrival in perfect condition
• Transform the space in your garage, home office, study, bedroom…
• The illustrations are designed to work great as a set alongside each other
mpec auto illustrations - transforming automotive passion through art
Delivery: Please allow 7 days for us to ship, as we may have to print to order. Order will then be sent by Royal Mail Signed For Service or Courier.
Returns: Sorry, returns are not accepted unless print is faulty. All return requests must be made within 48 hours of receipt.