1986 Vauxhall Nova 1.3 SR in Jamaica Yellow 59L
From 1983 until the GTE’s launch in 1988 the SR was the quickest Nova in the range and featured stiffer suspension, 3-spoke alloy wheels, sports seats, a 5-speed gearbox and a new 1.3-litre OHC engine. It was a quick, attractive, and economical proposition when launched and stacked up well against competition such as the MG Metro which cost a similar amount but only had a 4-speed gearbox. The Nova, especially in insurance friendly 1.3SR form, became the cult car of the 1990’s Max Power movement and this, combined with their popularity in various forms of amateur motorsport, has made them surprisingly rare today.
• Large scale 50cm x 70cm (w x h)
• Printed on Heavy Weight 260 gsm Satin Photo Paper
• Highly detailed taking in excess of 20 hours to artwork on an Apple Mac
• Can be fixed straight to the wall (fixings not included)
• Mount in a frame to match your decor
• Delivered in custom sized boxes
• Hang in a garage, home office, bedroom
• Buy several to hang in your waiting room or a public space
Delivery to UK is FREE: Will be shipped within 7 working days of order. For more urgent orders we can ship within 3 working days if you pay for Express Shipping. All orders are sent by Royal Mail Signed For Service, usually arriving next day (not Sundays), but this is not guaranteed.
Delivery to Europe is £10: Will be shipped within 7 working days via Royal Mail Track and Trace. For more urgent orders we can ship within 3 working days if you pay for Express Shipping.
Delivery to Rest of World is £15: Will be shipped within 7 working days via Royal Mail Track and Trace. For more urgent orders we can ship within 3 working days if you pay for Express Shipping.
Not accepted unless print is faulty. All return requests must be made within 48 hours of receipt.