1970 Gulf Porsche 917 KH Coupé - Portrait Poster
The Porsche 917 is one of the outstanding technical achievements of Professor Ferdinand Porsche from the early 20th century. It’s success is world renowned and considered by many as the greatest racing car of all time having won titles including the prestigious 24-Hour Le Mans, 12 hours of Sebring and the Daytona 24 hour sports car championship.
This poster shows the model that can be seen at the Porsche Museum and is dated as 1970 with the driver names of Jo Siffert and Derek Bell on the side. However, the bilateral tail fins were actually only added for 1971.
A sports prototype, it was designed to be fast rather than pretty, but manages to achieve both.
The sky blue and orange palette denotes the Gulf Oil livery and is popular with motorsport fans after appearing in the racing film Le Mans being driven by Steve McQueen.
• Three size options:
- Large 50cm x 70cm
- Medium A3 (29.7cm x 42cm)
- Small A4 (21cm x 29.7cm)
• Printed on Heavy Weight 260 gsm Satin Photo Paper
• Highly detailed and stylised illustrations created in Adobe Illustrator
• Mount in a readily available frame to match your decor
• Delivered in secure, custom made boxes, for arrival in perfect condition
• Transform the space in your garage, home office, study, bedroom…
• The illustrations are designed to work great as a set alongside each other
mpec auto illustrations - transforming automotive passion through art
Delivery: Please allow 7 days for us to ship, as we may have to print to order. Order will then be sent by Royal Mail Signed For Service or Courier.
Returns: Sorry, returns are not accepted unless print is faulty. All return requests must be made within 48 hours of receipt.