1970 Salzburg Porsche 917 KH Coupé
The Porsche 917 is one of the outstanding technical achievements of Professor Ferdinand Porsche from the early 20th century. It’s success is world renowned and considered by many as the greatest racing car of all time having won titles including the prestigious 24-Hour Le Mans, 12 hours of Sebring and the Daytona 24 hour sports car championship.
This poster shows the Salzburg Porsche that won overall victory at Le Mans in 1970. This No. 23, red and white liveried car, was driven through a very wet and foggy 24 hours by Hans Herrmann and Richard Attwood. Upon their return to Stuttgart, they paraded triumphantly through the city to City Hall.
• Large scale 50cm x 70cm (w x h)
• Printed on Heavy Weight 260 gsm Satin Photo Paper
• Highly detailed taking in excess of 20 hours to artwork on an Apple Mac
• Can be fixed straight to the wall (fixings not included)
• Mount in a frame to match your decor
• Delivered in custom sized boxes
• Hang in a garage, home office, bedroom
• Buy several to hang in your waiting room or a public space
Delivery to UK is FREE: Will be shipped within 7 working days of order. For more urgent orders we can ship within 3 working days if you pay for Express Shipping. All orders are sent by Royal Mail Signed For Service, usually arriving next day (not Sundays), but this is not guaranteed.
Delivery to Europe is £10: Will be shipped within 7 working days via Royal Mail Track and Trace. For more urgent orders we can ship within 3 working days if you pay for Express Shipping.
Delivery to Rest of World is £15: Will be shipped within 7 working days via Royal Mail Track and Trace. For more urgent orders we can ship within 3 working days if you pay for Express Shipping.
Not accepted unless print is faulty. All return requests must be made within 48 hours of receipt.