1986 Vauxhall Nova 1.3 SR in Jamaica Yellow 59L - Landscape Poster
From 1983 until the GTE’s launch in 1988 the SR was the quickest Nova in the range and featured stiffer suspension, 3-spoke alloy wheels, sports seats, a 5-speed gearbox and a new 1.3-litre OHC engine. It was a quick, attractive, and economical proposition when launched and stacked up well against competition such as the MG Metro which cost a similar amount but only had a 4-speed gearbox. The Nova, especially in insurance friendly 1.3SR form, became the cult car of the 1990’s Max Power movement and this, combined with their popularity in various forms of amateur motorsport, has made them surprisingly rare today.
• Large scale 70cm x 50cm (w x h)
• Printed on Heavy Weight 260 gsm Satin Photo Paper
• Highly detailed and stylised illustrations created in Adobe Illustrator
• Mount in a readily available frame to match your decor
• Delivered in secure, custom made boxes, for arrival in perfect condition
• Transform the space in your garage, home office, study, bedroom…
• The illustrations are designed to work great as a set alongside each other
mpec auto illustrations - transforming automotive passion through art
Delivery: Please allow 7 days for us to ship, as we may have to print to order. Order will then be sent by Royal Mail Signed For Service or Courier.
Returns: Sorry, returns are not accepted unless print is faulty. All return requests must be made within 48 hours of receipt.