1993 McLaren F1 in Magnesium Silver - Portrait Lines Poster
The McLaren F1 pushed boundaries, raised the bar and achieved things no other car had before. It was a real game changer in the world of supercars.
Designed by Gordon Murray, famous for his championship winning Formula 1 cars, it’s a totally carbon-fibre car, with a V12 engine, giving 627bhp, a top speed of 240mph and 0-60mph acceleration in just 3.2 seconds.
Furthermore, gold had to be incorporated into the engine bay to act as a heat deflector for the V12 engine and instead of making it left or right hand drive, the driver sits in the middle and is flanked by its’ two passengers.
In 2005, Channel 4 placed the car at Number 1 in their top 100 greatest cars and in 1994 car magazine Autocar, stated it was the finest driving machine yet built for public roads.
Only 64 of these road legal cars were produced, making them a very rare modern classic.
• Three size options:
- Large 50cm x 70cm
- Medium A3 (29.7cm x 42cm)
- Small A4 (21cm x 29.7cm)
• Printed on Heavy Weight 260 gsm Satin Photo Paper
• Highly detailed and stylised illustrations created in Adobe Illustrator
• Mount in a readily available frame to match your decor
• Delivered in secure, custom made boxes, for arrival in perfect condition
• Transform the space in your garage, home office, study, bedroom…
• The illustrations are designed to work great as a set alongside each other
mpec auto illustrations - transforming automotive passion through art
Delivery: Please allow 7 days for us to ship, as we may have to print to order. Order will then be sent by Royal Mail Signed For Service or Courier.
Returns: Sorry, returns are not accepted unless print is faulty. All return requests must be made within 48 hours of receipt.