1998 BMW Z3 M Roadster in Imola Red 405
BMW chose the Z3 to be their first modern mass-market roadster and the first new model to be produced in the United States. It was introduced in 1996, when Pierce Brosnan drove it as James Bond in GoldenEye, and then the last one rolled off the production line in 2002. The Z3 has quickly become a modern classic, so is a good investment for the future!
BMW M-badged cars have special drivetrain, suspension, interior trim and exterior modifications and have been tested and tuned at BMW’s private facility at the Nurburgring racing circuit in Germany.
• Large scale 50cm x 70cm (w x h)
• Printed on Heavy Weight 260 gsm Satin Photo Paper
• Highly detailed taking in excess of 20 hours to artwork on an Apple Mac
• Can be fixed straight to the wall (fixings not included)
• Mount in a frame to match your decor
• Delivered in custom sized boxes
• Hang in a garage, home office, bedroom
• Buy several to hang in your waiting room or a public space
Delivery to UK is FREE: Will be shipped within 5-7 working days of order. For more urgent orders we can ship within 2-3 working days if you pay for Express Shipping. All orders are sent by Royal Mail Signed For Service, usually arriving next day (not Sundays) but this is not guaranteed.
Delivery to Europe is £8: Will be shipped within 10 working days via Royal Mail from UK. For more urgent orders we can ship within 3-5 working days if you pay for Express Shipping.
Delivery to Rest of World is £12: Will be shipped within 10 working days via Royal Mail from UK. For more urgent orders we can ship within 3-5 working days if you pay for Express Shipping.
Not accepted unless print is faulty. All return requests must be made within 48 hours of receipt.